Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 31 August 2015

Just made it!

Not finish finished as I hoped but finished in August! I have every intention of finishing this as a flat ornament on Thursday when the kids are back at school.


Holly Jolly by Country Cottage Needlecrafts
Stitched on 32 count linen
With recommended Crescent Colors and DMC threads

I subscribed to this series on Autoship and fell well behind so it's nice to have a reason to stitch them!

Thanks Kaye for organising such a fun SAL!

Justine

10 comments:

Anthea said...

such a sweet design Justine, & you stitch so beautifully

Carm said...

Awesome job! Love the design, too.

Brigitte said...

Oh Justine, another Mr and Mrs Santa after Kaye's lovely couple. They are both so sweet. And you are right, these SALs are such a great inspiration to finally stitch some things.

sew.darn.quilt said...

A charming finish! Well done.

AnaCristina said...

I love it!

kate n said...

I have seen some great designs and that is definitely one of my favourites :) It looks so cheeky. Beautiful stitching.

Cathy said...

I love this design!

Bea said...

Such a cute couple and beautifully stitched.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely couple! Well done on getting them stitched in time for the August theme posting :o)
Hugs xx

Jennifer M. said...

Very very cute! Love this series.