Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 16 December 2015

December's Free Choice

My first post tot his blog.  :)

Anyone who reads my regular stitching blog will know I've been furiously stitching away at ornaments for gifts the past couple weeks.  Not all are Christmas themed, but this weekend I was able to finish one Christmas one I am using for my free choice this month:


This is Holiday Stamp, a kit by Mill Hill.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out once it was all done.  


7 comments:

AnaCristina said...

:-)

Bea said...

That's a great piece! Well done.

Khristine Doiron said...

So cute!

Jo said...

Good on you for joining in. Keep up the stitching and have a safe and Merry Christmas

Brigitte said...

Such a great little ornament. I have never seen it before.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great ornie. I do like Mill Hill designs.

Carm said...

Love it!