Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Tea anyone?

Yay!  I have finished my September theme relatively early this month - all up to date - Yay!  (Don't ask me how far behind I am on the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL - three months and counting, I think!)

I present to you, Xmas Tea.... 



Xmas Tea
Designer: Primitive Acorns
Source: JCS Christmas Ornie Mag 2016
28 ct linen
Assorted floss from stash

It was a very sweet stitch.

hugs, Kaye



P.S. Don't forget to check out my previous post about ideas for next year's themes.  Looking forward to your input.


11 comments:

Bea said...

Kaye, that is lovely. And a nice cup of tea is perfect for any day.

Aďka said...

Beutiful!!!
A.

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! I look forward to seeing more updates. Happy Stitching! ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~
http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

KimM said...

Oh my gosh! I love this! How did I miss this? I need to find the magazine!
xxx

Khristine Doiron said...

Great choice! I love the colors :)

Lili said...

This is very pretty!! :)

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Kaye, in September I first, I congratulate you!
I love tea!

Brigitte said...

Christmas Tea, how nice :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That was quick, I only just got mine! Such a sweet design. I've stitched my September ornie but with all the excitement of the Blog Hop I haven't posted it yet.

Stitching Noni said...

Great quick stitch! I haven't even got my mag yet!
Love tea so I think I will have to stitch that one when I get the magazine :o)
Hugs xx

Rita said...

Very nice and perfect for this month's theme.